Tuesday, July 28, 2009

3 New Warriors

"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Greattree for a clan meeting"

Dreamwish, Newlight and Tigerpelt have your apprentices trained well to learn the ways of the warrior code and is it time for them to become warriors? (They say yes)

I, Brightstar leader of Smokeclan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices they have trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Dustpaw, Specklepaw, and Flamepaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend this clan even at the cost of you life? (They say I do) Then by the powers of Starclan I grant them their warrior names.

Dustpaw from this moment on you will be known as Duststorm. Starclan honors your bravery and your loyalty and I present you as a full warrior of Smokeclan.

Specklepaw from this moment on you will be known as Speckleear. Starclan honors your compassion and hunting skills and I present you as a full warrior of Smokeclan.

Flamepaw from this moment on you will be known as Flamewhisker. Starclan honors your readyness and will to learn and I present you as a full warrior of Smokeclan.

"Duststorm, Speckleear, Flamewhisker, Duststorm, Speckleear, Flamewhisker"

It is accustom for new warriors to gaurd the camp during the night after their ceramony, and that you must'nt speak to any cat until dawn.

Also tonight is the half moon so Iceflower and Sandpaw will be traveling to the moonpool. (You can find the link to the moonpool in the other pages section)


2 comments:

  1. Well done, Duststorm and Speckleear and Flamewhisker! You must be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am.

    Brightstar

    ReplyDelete