Thursday, July 30, 2009

A New Warrior

"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Greattree for a clan meeting"

Icefrost are you satisfied with your apprentice and fell she is ready to become a warrior?

Yes I am she will be a warrior the clan can be proud of.

I Brightstar, leader of Smokeclan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Fernpaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend this clan even at the cost of your life?

I do.

Then by the powers of Starclan I grant you your warrior name. From this moment on you will be known as Ferndapple. Starclan honors your compassion and your determination and we welcome you as a full warrior of Smokeclan.

"Ferndapple! Ferndapple! Ferndapple!"

3 comments:

  1. God job, Ferndapple! I know you will be a great addition to StormClan!!!
    ~~Sundapple~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops, sorry... i meant SmokeClan... I get really confused!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... and i said "God job" .... I meant Good job!
    ~~Sundapple~~

    ReplyDelete