Thursday, August 13, 2009

3 New Warriors

"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the greattree for a clan meeting"

Me and Cloverpond have talked and agreed that it is time for Dovepaw, Falconpaw and Sparklepaw to become warriors. Dovepaw, Falconpaw and Sparklepaw would you please step forward.

I, Brightstar leader of Smokeclan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Dovepaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this clan even at the cost of your life?

I do.

Then by the power of Starclan I give you your warrior name. Dovepaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Doveflight. Starclan honors your kindness and agility, and I present you as a full warrior of Smokeclan.

Falconpaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this clan even at the cost of your life?

I do.

Then by the power of Starclan I give you your warrior name. Falconpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Falconswoop. Starclan honors your courage and your fighting skills and I present you to them as a full warrior of Smokeclan.

Sparklepaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this clan even at the cost of your life?

I do.

The by the power of Starclan I give you you warrior name. Sparklepaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Sparklefur. Starclan honors you hunting skills and your determination and I present you as a full warrior of Smokeclan.


"Doveflight, Falconswoop, Sparklefur, Doveflight, Falconswoop, Sparklefur"

Also tonight is the halfmoon so Iceflower and Sandpaw will be traveling to the moonp- (Ferndapple and Flamewhisker come rushing in). (Flamewhisker speaking while Ferndapple drops their prey on the fresh kill pile) We were out hunting and we smelled fox and badger so we followed the scent trail and it led to the Greatdrop. At the bottom of the falls there was the dead body of a badger and a fox. We think they got into a fight and topled over the edge.
(Brightstar speaking) Thank you for this information A patrol will go out to infestigate at once. The patrol shall be Myself, Tigerpelt, Brightflower, Flowersong and Ferndapple.




1 comment:

  1. Guess what brightstar? I made a new blog! This blog is called Swiftstar's reviews and it is where I will review blogs and tell my opinion about it. Depending how I like it, I might advritise it on different blogs!! It might help more people like it!! Plus, if you own multiple blogs, it doesn't matter!! I can review all of them!! Go to:

    http://swiftstarsreviews.blogspot.com/

    And this goes for all that read this comment!!

    ReplyDelete