Friday, August 14, 2009

3 New Warriors

"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Greattree for a clan meeting"

Ferndapple, Pineshadow, Newlight and I have talked and agreed that it is time for Beepaw, Bumblepaw and Skypaw to become warriors. Beepaw, Bumblepaw and Skypaw would you please step forward.

I, Brightstar leader of Smokeclan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Beepaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this clan even at the cost of your life?

I do.

Then by the power of Starclan I give you your warrior name. Beepaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Beewing. Starclan honors you courage and your intelligence and we welcome you as a full warrior of Smokeclan.

Bumblepaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this clan even at the cost of your life?

I do.

Then by the power of Starclan I give you your warrior name. Bumblepaw from this moment on you shall be known as Bumblestripe. Starclan honors your bravery and your perseverance and we welcome you as a full warrior of Smokeclan.

Skypaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this clan even at the cost of your life?

I do.

The by the power of Starclan I give you you warrior name. Skypaw from this moment on you shall be known as Skydancer. Starclan honors you kindness and your understanding and we welcome you as a full warrior of Smokeclan.


"Beewing, Bumblestripe, Skydancer,Beewing, Bumblestripe, Skydancer"

Also Ferndapple has informed me that she is expecting Flamewhisker's kits. So she will be moving into the nursery.

3 comments:

  1. Beewing! Bumblestripe! Skydancer! Beewing! Bumblestripe! Skydancer!

    Oh, and Brightstar, you put up Lilypool's pic, but forgot her on the list of cats from the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, Beewing, Bumblestripe and Skydancer!

    ReplyDelete