Sunday, August 30, 2009

7 New Apprentices

"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Greattree for a clan meeting"

Icekit, Snowkit, Mintkit, Flamekit, Smokekit, Stonekit and Moonkit have reached their 6th moon and it has come time for them to be apprenticed.

Larksong, Lilypool, Appletail, Glimmerpelt, Stonefall and Bumblestripe this will be each of your first apprentice, train them to the best of your ability. Cloudfire this will be your 2nd apprentice, I have confidence that you will train this apprentice well.


Icekit, Snowkit, Mintkit, Flamekit, Smokekit, Stonekit and Moonkit from this moment on until you have earned your warrior names you will be known as Icepaw, Snowpaw, Mintpaw, Flamepaw, Smokepaw, Stonepaw and Moonpaw.

Bumblestripe you will be mentor to Icepaw teach him your agility.
Glimmerpelt you will be mentor to Snowpaw teach him your passion.
Appletail you will be mentor to Mintpaw teach him your swiftness.
Stonefall you will be mentor to Flamepaw teach him your courage.
Lilypool you will be mentor to Smokepaw teach her your determination.
Cloudfire you will be mentor to Stonepaw teach him your strength.
Larksong you will be mentor to Moonpaw teach her your loyalty.

"Icepaw, Snowpaw, Mintpaw, Flamepaw, Smokepaw, Stonepaw, Moonpaw"

Also Larksong just joined Smokeclan as a senior warrior so welcome her with me.

"Larksong, Larksong, Larksong"

4 comments:

  1. I'm just saying.But maybe you should make a new deputy because I don't come on that much.I won't mind.I think it will be the best for the clan.

    I think it will be best.

    And just make me a regular warrior.Well.A queen until my kits become apprentices.But you know what I mean.

    Dreamwish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. What should i do about Icefrost what should i say happened to him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing.I am still in this clan.But just say that I have stepped down from being a deputy.So you will make a new one and Icefrost doesn't have to be the temporary one anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOONPAW MOONPAW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete