Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kits and stuff

Skydancer has had her kits she has had 2 she cats and 1 tom their names are Fawnkit, Sparkkit and Oakkit. She would like the father to remain unknown. Also could you please vote on the poll about the CBOX please. Thanks! And remember only vote once. Also could people please become a follower of this blog, I would like to have as many followers as possible. Thanks again!

Lastly school starts for me tommorow so I won't be able to post and comment as much. But I'll still try my best to post/comment as much as I can.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I have not been on that much!I am so sorry!But I am on so many blogs that is hard to keep up!Sorry again!I will try to come on more!

    Also,I do come on,but I may not comment,so,ya...

    Dreamwish/star

    ReplyDelete