Sunday, September 27, 2009

4 New Apprentices

"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Greattree for a clan meeting."

My Grandkits have reached their sixth moon and it is time for them to become apprentices.  Specklekit, Dunekit, Lilykit and Branchkit from this day forward until you have reacived your warrior names you will be known as Specklepaw, Dunepaw, Lilypaw and Branchpaw. 

I will be mentor to Specklepaw, I promise to teach her all I know.

I understand that Dunepaw has shown intrest in training to be a medicine cat, Iceflower do you wish to take Dunepaw on as your apprentice.

Yes that is my wish. 

Ok then next half-moon Iceflower will take Dunepaw to the mooncave for his acceptance from Starclan.

Tigerpelt, you have mentored many apprentices well.  You will be mentor to Lilypaw, teach her your courage.

Flamewhisker, you mentored Glimmerpelt well.  You will be mentor to your kit, Branchpaw.  Teach him your loyalty.

"Specklepaw, Dunepaw, Lilypaw, Branchpaw, Specklepaw, Dunepaw, Lilypaw, Branchpaw"

No comments:

Post a Comment