Friday, September 4, 2009

Full Moon Tonight!

Tonight is the full moon so that means we'll be going to the gathering tonight. Click HERE to get to the gathering website or look in the gathering/mooncave page.

The warriors that I will be taking are Cloudfire, Icefrost, Newlight, Larksong, Pantherpelt, Brightflower, Duststrom, Feathernose, Doveflight, Falconswoop, Beewing, Bumblestripe, Appletail, Stonefall, Snowheart and Stripefeather

The Apprentices that I will be taking are Scorchpaw, Blazepaw, Rainpaw and Breathe. Darkleaf has also told me that she wishes to come. Every one else will gaurd the camp, Tigerpelt you will be in charge of camp while we're gone. We leave at sunset.

6 comments:

  1. Blazepaw and Scorchpaw dipped their heads. "Thank you, Brightstar."
    Rainpaw purred. "Thank you."
    Breathe, quivering with excitement, purred too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone! Please join BumbleClan!
    BumbleClan is a clan full of kits that can fight and hunt with all the power of starclan and will never grow older then 6 moons. Please come and join! BumbleClan will be waiting...

    BUMBLECLAN - HOME OF THE KITS!


    -Moosestar

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about the med cats? They need to talk to the other Clans med cats too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and the med cats go i kind of assumed that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry but could I be just a warrior now? I deleted my clan because I'm going into highschool next year and I don't think that I would like to do this anymore. But please don't delete me. I would like to stay in this clan but just as a warrior or a regular apprentice because I might come on every once and a while.

    -Sandpaw

    ReplyDelete