Monday, October 5, 2009

SORRY

Sorry everyone that I havn't been posting and been on much latly I've been extreemly busy.  If you want to join COMMENT IN THE JOIN SMOKECLAN PAGE, please don't ask to join in the Cbox.  I created the join page for a reason.  Anyway Brambleface and Whitemist have joined, Whitemist is expecting kits so she'll move into the nursery.  Also Gingerfur is expecting Scorchearts kits so she'll be moving into the Nursery as well.  Ill try to do the ceremonys tommorow also Sootypaw must then have a new mentor, Goldenstream you will be Sootypaw's mentor.  Teach her your Kindness.

"Brambleface, Whitemist, Goldenstream, Brambleface, Whitemist, Goldenstream"

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Brightstar? I sent those codes to Olive Tree for her birthday like you asked. She had actually won the first drawing but had been at the moment too busy to activate them, so I'm glad the got some codes in the end. But I have 2 of one of one of the horses I gave her, so I was wondering if you would like him? You can turn on comment moderation so I can send his code to you. He's a really pretty chestnut stallion with a cream-colored mane and tail.

    ~~Silverstar

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK can you please turn comment moderation on? Thanks.

    ~~Silverstar

    ReplyDelete